What's Coming in Season Two
Welcome back to Beyond the Ceiling! We can't wait to share with you everything we've been working on.
This season, we'll introduce you to some truly incredible women including:
Sophie McKay, a fashion designer in London who founded Bar Jewellery, a sustainable jewelry line.
- Hillah Culman, an information technology expert in Washington, D.C. who started @cancerbarbie34 after being diagnosed with Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
- Dianne Gamage, Co-Founder and President of the Lotus Educational Fund in Laos.
- Nika Milbrun, a political strategist in New York City who worked on Barack Obama's 2012 presidential campaign.
- Ylva Linnestad, a White Feather Shaman and Rainbow Reiki healer from Norway.
- Andrea Woolverton, an agricultural economist who started Twin Engine Coffee, a coffee roastery in Nicaragua.
- And many more!
They'll talk about the journeys they've taken through life and how they have ended up where they are. And they'll share what they learned along the way – about themselves, about the world, and about the value of connecting with other women.