Welcome to episode 2 of Beyond the Ceiling! We're excited to share stories about incredible women who are making the world a better place. Please support our bi-weekly series by subscribing on iTunes (even if you listen elsewhere), following us on Soundcloud, subscribing to our email list, and telling your friends about us!
Now, this week's guest…
Nancy Leeds is a Democratic campaign operative and author of CampaignSick, a blog about best practices in campaigns and voting rights. She holds an MPA and a Master's certificate in gender and public policy from Columbia University's School of International and Public Affairs.
In this episode, she shares with us:
- That time she almost worked for the CIA
- How blogging has given her the chance to call out issues in campaign life
- Why campaign field work is her jam
- Advice for women thinking of getting involved in campaigns
Thank you for listening to Beyond the Ceiling. We hope you continue to follow our series as we talk to many more inspiring women over the course of the season.
- Click here to subscribe to the show on iTunes.
- Click here to subscribe to the show via RSS (non-iTunes feed).
- Click here to follow us on SoundCloud.
- Click here to find us on Blubrry.
Please leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show tremendously, including our ability to bring on more incredible guests. Thank you!